Jen Devlin, LMFT
"Everyone experiences pain and suffering in some form during life. Despite our struggles, there is healing and hope beyond the hurt if we are willing to put forth the effort. The human spirit is extraordinarily powerful and has the ability to heal our emotional wounds. It may not be until we experience pain that we will realize our amazing strength within.
I feel passionate about helping others work through their challenges. Whether it is an addiction, depression, struggles with infertility, anxiety, previous sexual or physical abuse, the loss of a loved one, an eating disorder, experiences of neglect, a messy divorce, anger challenges, self-esteem issues, or just feeling like something is off in life, I’m here to help. I am a believer that past trauma can be cleared to assist individuals in having a more satisfying and rewarding life.
I also have experience working with children and teens and can assist them in resolving their challenges by increasing their self-esteem, developing healthy coping skills, discovering greater emotional awareness and overcoming stumbling blocks that are in their way of progressing. I also enjoy working with families and believe that when therapy is a collaborative effort, it is most successful."
* Children * Adolescents * Play Therapy * Parenting
* Depression * Anxiety * Attachment Issues * Lifespan Integration
* Family Therapy * Social Skills * Sexual Abuse * Adjusting to Life Transitions
* Young Adults *Couples Therapy * Healthy Relationships * Cognitive Behavior Therapy
* Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Argosy University Presidential Scholar
- Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Associate of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Trained in Lifespan Integration, a gentle therapeutic method that heals trauma